Go Down

Topic: Moteino Arduino (Read 301 times) previous topic - next topic

clohe

Jan 12, 2016, 11:46 am Last Edit: Jan 12, 2016, 12:00 pm by clohe
I am not sure whether I am in the right position...

My Moteino boards have arrived.

Moteino is a combination of the ATMEGA328P the RFM69 radio module. The project is open source and is of Felix - Lowpowerlab provided.

My challenge - I wanted the project from scratch reverse engineering.
In addition I have the Eagle drawings used by Felix. The Gerber files I created with Eagle from the Brd file and uploaded to Pcbway. Pcbway is a cheaper, faster supplier of printed circuit boards and has proven to be very reliable.

After the boards have arrived I first performed the assembly. And I've found that I do not have a 16MHz resonator in stock. As a result, an intermediate project has opened - Bootloader compiled for Arduino.

The pre-boot loader was designed for 16MHz, I now had to create a boot loader uses the internal oscillator of ATMEGA328P. As can be read and what there is here - Arduino bootloader.

After you install the bootloader I test, a "Hello World can spend" over the serial monitor. The issue I have checked whether the Atmega are at all a sign of life and whether the Moteino of the Arduino IDE is controllable.

Meanwhile, the ceramic resonator has arrived and on the board refitted. In addition, I have received the RFM69 of Pollin and soldered on the board. In the next post, there is my report on a simple data transmission node -> Gateway.

clohebusoa

This is a great project. Could you tell the components you used? Or share the gerber file with us?

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy