Go Down

Topic: Your latest purchase (January 27, 2011 to August 19, 2011) (Read 52439 times) previous topic - next topic

bld

100x M2 stainless steel bolts, nuts and washers
100x M2.5 stainless steel bolts, nuts and washers
captain-slow.dk | non contagious!

Valalvax

* Valalvax wonders what in the world that could be for (am now noticing there is no halo or innocent whistle smiley face)

liudr

I have m3, m2.5, and m2 screws nuts and some variety m3 standoffs. I just like their looks when I open the drawer with all different size screws  XD

Then end up on my boards and projects. Maybe you want this surprise smiley face? :smiley-surprise:

CowJam

Not arduino related, but I decided to take up the guitar so bought me Westfield E4000 (Les Paul style) and a very small amp.

mowcius

When I buy screws or bolts I normally also buy 100 or so - they're not normally expensive and I'd rather have too many to use for a future project than run out.

bld

* Valalvax wonders what in the world that could be for (am now noticing there is no halo or innocent whistle smiley face)

They are perfect for my small projects which requires mounting of sensors, switches and so on.
captain-slow.dk | non contagious!

Onions

30X BC108B transistors
1 meter of wire
3X 12 way 3A terminal block
5X 1K resistors
2X 74HC595 shift registers

All for my LED cube. Stupidly, I somehow forgot 30 resistors! (I am using a shift register to turn on a transistor, which will be connected to either 1 of 25 columbs, or 1 of 5 layers - hence the 30 transistors. To make sure I do not put too much power into the transistor bases, I will be using a resistor between the shift register output and the transisitor base. I forgot to buy these resistors, so I need to get them to complete my project).

Onions.
My website: http://www.harryrabbit.co.uk/electronics/home.html Up and running now! (Feel free to look round!) :D

doublet

30X BC108B transistors
1 meter of wire
3X 12 way 3A terminal block
5X 1K resistors
2X 74HC595 shift registers

All for my LED cube. Stupidly, I somehow forgot 30 resistors! (I am using a shift register to turn on a transistor, which will be connected to either 1 of 25 columbs, or 1 of 5 layers - hence the 30 transistors. To make sure I do not put too much power into the transistor bases, I will be using a resistor between the shift register output and the transisitor base. I forgot to buy these resistors, so I need to get them to complete my project).

Onions.

Seems like you forgot the LEDs too xD
Sorry God members, I'm an atheist.

Onions

Seems like you forgot the LEDs too xD

XD XD XD No, I bought them off eBay a while ago. The cube and software is finished, but not the circuit to drive the cube. :.
My website: http://www.harryrabbit.co.uk/electronics/home.html Up and running now! (Feel free to look round!) :D

bHogan

"Data is not information, information is not knowledge, knowledge is not understanding, understanding is not wisdom."
~ Clifford Stoll

CrossRoads

Nice scope. Where from,  how much, do you mind sharing?
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

bHogan

May 13, 2011, 06:01 am Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 06:08 am by bHogan Reason: 1
Not at all, click the link under the picture.
"Data is not information, information is not knowledge, knowledge is not understanding, understanding is not wisdom."
~ Clifford Stoll

focalist

May 13, 2011, 08:59 am Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 09:12 am by focalist Reason: 1

$1.29 - L298 Dual Full Bridge Stepper Controller

$1.25 - UL2003 stepper controller module

Both free shipping.. sure it'll take two weeks, but I'm not waiting on them for anything, they are going in the "parts to mess with" bin.
I love eBay components from Hong Kong and Singapore.. Oddly enough the only folks I ever have had any problem buying anything from weren't halfway across the planet.
When the testing is complete there will be... cake.

mowcius

May 13, 2011, 09:46 am Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 09:48 am by mowcius Reason: 1
Creative ZEN Style 100 8GB (Ok I didn't buy it but was given it - still count?)
Shame there's no RockBox Port for it yet.
I would have a play with it but I'd rather not brick it yet as it's quite a nice player ;)

May 13, 2011, 11:30 am Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 11:33 am by Nick Gammon Reason: 1
Atten hot-air rework station:

As reviewed by Dave Jones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vva2t21sOAs&feature=player_embedded

Haven't set fire to anything with it yet ...

It cost me $AU 69.99 - including delivery!
Please post technical questions on the forum, not by personal message. Thanks!

More info:
http://www.gammon.com.au/electronics

Go Up