Go Down

Topic: Where can we see the rankings for God, Faraday, Shannon etc ? (Read 876 times) previous topic - next topic

Boffin1

Jan 29, 2011, 01:41 pm Last Edit: Jan 29, 2011, 01:44 pm by Boffin1 Reason: 1
Ita a bit confusing for us not used to forums.... :smiley-roll-sweat:

and how can I get my forum life that flashes before my eyes when I log on ( scrolling down in ghostly silhouette ) to go slower so I can see it! XD
With my mobile phone I can call people and talk to them -  how smart can you get ?

cmaglie

C.

Boffin1

Jan 29, 2011, 02:40 pm Last Edit: Jan 29, 2011, 02:42 pm by Boffin1 Reason: 1
thanks a lot,  that all looks very good, though some of us might have to Google a couple of the heroes - Shannon to me is  a lovely river in Ireland where Irish Whiskey was invented, by the chef at the Foynes flying boat terminal - a hero indeed  - how does that suit you  Grumpy Mike ?    :)
With my mobile phone I can call people and talk to them -  how smart can you get ?

David Cuartielles

CrossRoads

Gotta love the reference that he kept what is now seen in many variations as "the [world's] most useless machine [ever]" on his desk XD
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Go Up