Go Down

Topic: VGA On The Arduino With No External Parts Or CPU (Read 197 times) previous topic - next topic

My first post here, spent the last couple weeks working on an interesting project that I think you guys will find useful. Generating 32x15 VGA text (limited by SRAM) on the Arduino Uno Rev 3. Interesting solution to a fairly complex problem I think.

Apologies about the click-bait title, I lied, you'll need one external component, an 120 ohm resistor. Level shifting resistors don't count right? Oh and there's a cpu involved in there but it's probably not what you are thinking. Feedback is always welcome!

nice.  but i'm old school.  Hello, amazon, I would like to order a yuma arduino........

once I get my oscilloscope back together and working I will try your idea out on my EGA monitor so my poor mega doesn't get winded.

Nice.  I will be trying this out as a project as soon as I receive some 16U2's that I just ordered.
I will never ask you to do anything that I wouldn't do myself.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131