Go Down

Topic: How Can I Make a PONG-Like Game on a TV? (Read 2208 times) previous topic - next topic

TECH GEEK

How Can I Make a PONG-Like Game on a TV?
I have no experirence interfacing with any sort of display device, however I very much want to learn more about this sort of interfacing and I thought a "PONG" game would be good.
I want some coments on how to do this easily as well as safely
However, if this project is to advanced for me at the moment, perhaps I will try to make a simple shape/dot/line/other appear on the screen.

Note: I'm going to use an Arduino Mega 1280 for this project...

THANKS
                            -TECH GEEK-         

As always... Thanks for posting!!!

Staedtler

--------------------------------------
Eight bytes walk into a bar. The bartender asks, 'Can I get you anything?'
- 'Yeah', reply the bytes. 'Make us a double'.

mdmetzle

http://code.google.com/p/arduino-tvout/

Pong has been done several times.
I ported an open version of tetris to the arduino (available on the TVout page).
If you follow the links on the TVout page there are a few other games running on it.

TECH GEEK

ok can someone post a schematic for use with my arduino mega 1280 and a code for use with the setup displayed on the provided Schematic...

THANKS 

retrolefty

ok can someone post a schematic for use with my arduino mega 1280 and a code for use with the setup displayed on the provided Schematic...

THANKS 

Would you like fries with your order?  XD

TECH GEEK

lol nice joke...

I wanted readers to know all that i wanted and provide what ever they feel like. I never said "Ohhh and make sure u provide everything on the list, or there might be 100's of arduino's comming to get ya!!!!!!"

Staedtler

THANKS 

It should work fine.
--------------------------------------
Eight bytes walk into a bar. The bartender asks, 'Can I get you anything?'
- 'Yeah', reply the bytes. 'Make us a double'.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy