Go Down

Topic: How Can I Make a PONG-Like Game on a TV? (Read 2108 times) previous topic - next topic

TECH GEEK

How Can I Make a PONG-Like Game on a TV?
I have no experirence interfacing with any sort of display device, however I very much want to learn more about this sort of interfacing and I thought a "PONG" game would be good.
I want some coments on how to do this easily as well as safely
However, if this project is to advanced for me at the moment, perhaps I will try to make a simple shape/dot/line/other appear on the screen.

Note: I'm going to use an Arduino Mega 1280 for this project...

THANKS
                            -TECH GEEK-         

As always... Thanks for posting!!!

Staedtler

--------------------------------------
Eight bytes walk into a bar. The bartender asks, 'Can I get you anything?'
- 'Yeah', reply the bytes

mdmetzle

http://code.google.com/p/arduino-tvout/

Pong has been done several times.
I ported an open version of tetris to the arduino (available on the TVout page).
If you follow the links on the TVout page there are a few other games running on it.

TECH GEEK

ok can someone post a schematic for use with my arduino mega 1280 and a code for use with the setup displayed on the provided Schematic...

THANKS 

retrolefty

ok can someone post a schematic for use with my arduino mega 1280 and a code for use with the setup displayed on the provided Schematic...

THANKS 

Would you like fries with your order?  XD

TECH GEEK

lol nice joke...

I wanted readers to know all that i wanted and provide what ever they feel like. I never said "Ohhh and make sure u provide everything on the list, or there might be 100's of arduino's comming to get ya!!!!!!"

Staedtler

THANKS 

It should work fine.
--------------------------------------
Eight bytes walk into a bar. The bartender asks, 'Can I get you anything?'
- 'Yeah', reply the bytes

Go Up