Go Down

Topic: Test. Don't read (Read 2534 times) previous topic - next topic

cmaglie

C.

David Cuartielles

Why did I read it then?

focalist

That's like telling any one of us:

"Don't take the screws out of the back of that thing, you don't need to know how it works".

Tell me that phrase isn't the most offensive and profane phrase ever uttered.

In your heart of hearts, you know I'm right.
When the testing is complete there will be... cake.

David Cuartielles

by answering this post, Cristian is getting notifications and he loves that

/d

cmaglie

Oh yes! gimme notificasha!
C.

Benji

I didn't read it... that's ok right?

CowJam

It's ok, I've got my eyes closed!

Valalvax

DON'T READ THIS

Some little girl who doesn't exist was killed, IF YOU DON'T POST THIS ON SIX MORE THREADS THEN UR GONNA GET HAWNTED!

Fenrisulfr

So what's wrong with infanticide?

AdeV

ACHTUNG! ALLES TURISTEN UND NONTEKNISCHEN LOOKENPEEPERS!
DAS KOMPUTERMASCHINE IST NICHT FÜR DER GEFINGERPOKEN UND MITTENGRABEN! ODERWISE IST EASY TO SCHNAPPEN DER SPRINGENWERK, BLOWENFUSEN UND POPPENCORKEN MIT SPITZENSPARKSEN.
IST NICHT FÜR GEWERKEN BEI DUMMKOPFEN. DER RUBBERNECKEN SIGHTSEEREN KEEPEN DAS COTTONPICKEN HÄNDER IN DAS POCKETS MUSS. SO RELAXEN UND WATSCHEN DER BLINKENLICHTS.

Minkowski

There's a line of "Science!" tee-shirts (this will turn out to be relevant, bear with me) with designs featuring stylized lab coat-wearing scientist figures doing various cleverly edgy things. One design shows one scientist holding a ladder as another climbs it to reach a button high on the wall, under a sign stating (I told you it would be relevant):

DO NOT PUSH.

Also: hi; not-that-long-time reader, new poster.

CrossRoads

Who carries the science shirts?
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Minkowski

Don't want to be seen as spamming, so here's a broad hint. If you image-google for science tee shirts you'll see lots of red-white-black designs on gray. That's them.

CrossRoads

Didn't find that (too many hits to go thru), but did find spray on fabric, which was quite interesting!
http://www.fabricanltd.com/index.php
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Minkowski

Okay, it's wearscience dot com. Pardon the evasiveness, as a new poster it could seem spamlike. I have no connection and haven't even bought any of their shirts. Admire the designs though. Moderators, of course delete the reference to the company if it breaks any rules.

Back to reading about sensors and stuff, then doing some noob-style messing around with an Uno.

What a lucky thing it is that nobody has read this thread.

Go Up