Go Down

Topic: Things are slowly maturing (Read 963 times) previous topic - next topic

Graynomad

I've noticed a lot of small things appearing over the last few days, text size adjustment, location text, replies link etc. Looks like the forum team is beavering away in the background.

The forum features are slowly being turned on and I think it's great, thanks guys.

_____
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

CrossRoads

Yes, David C.  has been great in responding to requests and answering questions!
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

mowcius

Yes, David C.  has been great in responding to requests and answering questions!

+1

Good Job David!

mmcp42

there are only 10 types of people
them that understands binary
and them that doesn't

Msquare

+1   (Hmmm.. missing the thumbs up "smiley" here)

And it's been less than a week, so I think that is quite fast (I've seen worse) and this is - after all - not a mission critical system. Sure, we want it, we use it, some of us crave it, but no one is loosing money or suchlike when it is faulty.

David Cuartielles

Msquare

As per another thread ... if you found the reply helpfull you can click on the +Karma button .... :) ;) :.

Otherwise - I notice the other Forum-admin "cmaglie" should be mentioned in this positive vibes thread, too.

biocow

Yes, big thanks to David and everyone at Arduino for all you do.
10 PRINT CHR$(7)
20 GOTO 10

Grumpy_Mike

I would agree, another feature I have just noticed is that when I hit the post button it said that two new posts have been made while I was replying and maybe I would want an opportunity to review what I just posted.

mowcius

I would agree, another feature I have just noticed is that when I hit the post button it said that two new posts have been made while I was replying and maybe I would want an opportunity to review what I just posted.

Yeah I like that. Handy.

cmaglie

Otherwise - I notice the other Forum-admin "cmaglie" should be mentioned in this positive vibes thread, too.

Hey tnx, these kind of credits are always appreciated
;)
C.

Go Up