Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: [FEATURE REQUEST] International posts - how to not-read?  (Read 635 times)
Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

David Cuartielles,
Can you put an option to not list the international posts when using the 'unread posts' option?
I have just been using the 'unread posts' to see what is going on vs going thru forum by forum.
How can we skip the international? I don't mean this to be disrespecful, I just don't have the time to run each post thru google translate or something to see what they say, altho I am sure they are just as interesting as the english languager requests going by what's in some of the titles.
Thanks
Robert
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 04:19:28 pm by David Cuartielles » Logged

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Forum Administrator
MMX
Edison Member
hallo kompis
View Profile

I guess we need to implement a new feature that allow people select which are the boards they want to follow, this will take me some time, I am getting started tonight, hopefully done soon.

/d

Global Moderator
Dallas
Shannon Member
View Profile

Thanks!  I'd like this feature as well.

nr Bundaberg, Australia
Tesla Member
Scattered showers my arse -- Noah, 2348BC.
View Profile

Me 2.

Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Life's to short to be an adult!
View Profile

I second that...it would be nice if its possible to do, or maybe add a function where it only presents the unread posts from forum categories that I am interested in.

"The really amazing thing is how many people are successful with their Arduino projects considering the fact that so many of them do not have a technical background.  A lot of them seem to try, and succeed with, projects that no sane engineer would even attempt." - floresta commenting on the proper use of LCD displays

Milano, Italy
Faraday Member
Sideralis Arduino!
View Profile

This would be a nice feature!

Federico - Sideralis
Arduino &C: http://www.sideralis.org
Foto: http://blackman.amicofigo.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: