Hello dear Arduinocommunity,
I am looking for an Arduino board that can fulfill the following requirements:
- A RS232 port which the microcontroller can communicate with another RS232 port from an AVR Microcontroller
- A GPRS/GSM module
- Easily programmable with C, C++, C#, by all means a high-level-programming language.
- A development board, or different parts that a newbie as I am can tie together to a working Microcontroller board
- If you can, price below €100,- total.
The board must do the following things:
- Communicate with another AVR controller throught a RS232 port to the RS232 port of the AVR
- Send some bytes every 10 minutes to a IP:PORT or
throught a GET or POST (I know GET or POST is not likely possible with Arduino, but it's just to hear whats possible.
- Easily to maintain, C programming language or another highlevel programming language
Many thanks for your advice!