Go Down

Topic: Edruino - new IDE for Arduino (Read 524 times) previous topic - next topic

MiraSlunicko

As I missed some features in the standard Arduino IDE, I decided to create my own. It started as an editor (Edruino = Editor for Arduino) and evolved into something like IDE and I published it as a free software.

You can look at the detail description and download it here

http://www.mira789.eu/edruino/

Just a short list of the Edruino features:

• Tabbed editor with syntax highlighting, line numbering
  • Parenthes / curly brackets pair matches highlighting
  • Up to 10 bookmarks with fast access icons in a toolbar with hints and Bookmark browser
  • Default bookmark for setup(), loop(), #include section and #define section
  • Search / replace including regular expression support
  • Source code Print with print preview
  • Direct source code compilation and project upload by calling standard Arduino software
  • Support for project configuration (separate for each project ) including target Arduino / CPU, COM port and baudrate specification
  • Editor with a list of Sketch functions and variables
  • User defineable code templates with Code completion
  • User-defined off-line Arduino HW/SW documentation including pinout diagrams of Arduinos / shields
  • Source code error handling with marking errors in the source and double-clicking to go to a line with an error
  • Arduino projects, Standard examples and Library examples in a tree structure
  • New-project templates
  • Copy-project function
  • Separate terminal window for each project
  • Terminal Channel mode which displays up to 8 "channel" values in separate boxes
  • Terminal Oscilloscope mode - displays up to 3 channel values as a running graph
  • The terminal can be also used as a stand-alone program - MjTerm.exe

Mira Slunicko

tommie93

Hi MiraSlunicko,

Nice job, let's see how the program works.

ucd18

Great job!

At least I have an excited and relax feeling with the colourful UI. Thanks for sharing.

ChrisChris

Just tried this out, love the ability to jump to functions/libraries/examples. Would enjoy copy/paste from right click and mouse wheel scrolling. I haven't attempted yet, is isp via usbasp added in?

pjk22

Hi MiraSlunico
Looks interesting. You quite GPL licence, but I don't see a link to the source code.

leonardojc

Excellent Work! thanks for sharing!!

TonyD

+1 great tool

thanks for sharing

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy