1. Steps involved in PCB design from Concept to Manufacturing?
2. What is missing in Opensource tools which is present in costly softwares like Cadence orCad, Altium, Eagle etc. Is there any comparison chart? And on what parameters the comparison can be done?
3. Is it impossible to achieve Paid Software's quality using an opensource software?
5. How to select material of the PCB and other factors to be considered?
6. Please suggest a best opensource software which can be used by Solopreneurs for small projects.
I don't like or trust browser-based solutions; I haven't tried them, and I won't.
Please enter a valid email to subscribe
We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the
email we just sent you.
Thank you for subscribing!
via Egeo 16