Go Down

Topic: Mirco movinghead (Read 185 times) previous topic - next topic

frederikkoopman

Hi Guys,

I just started a open source project which is a Micro Movinghead. The project is a combination of Arduino, PCB, electronics and 3D printed parts. It is a complete package, so people can already (version 1 is already online) make them. However I would like the project not to stop here. So hope some of you find this project intresting and will contribute in its development.

Link:
https://frederikkoopman.github.io/Micro-Movinghead/

Isaac96

Ahh. So it is a camera pan/tilt rig?
What do you think of using it for aerial photography?
Do not PM me for help. I will delete immediately.
CONNECT THE GROUNDS!

After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F

frederikkoopman

Ahh. So it is a camera pan/tilt rig?
What do you think of using it for aerial photography?
No it is not a camera pan/tilt rig. A movinghead is a lighting fixture used in the entertainment industry (e.g. clubs, concerts) for making movable lightbeams. This open source project gives you all the information to make your own. 

Isaac96

Oh :) OK.
Would it work for photography, though?
It would be good for autonomous AP missions.
Do not PM me for help. I will delete immediately.
CONNECT THE GROUNDS!

After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F

frederikkoopman

What you what is a completely different project. The head is a 3W RGB led not a camera so needs to be redesigned to fit one. The mount are not suitable for drones or other aerial platforms. Also the control at the moment is not autonomous (i hope to add a standalone mode) the moving head uses a DMX signal (industry standaard) to operate.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy