Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Playing wav file on arduino from computer via wireless  (Read 1566 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Currently , I face a problem which I cannot solve. I already search many topic but I still cant solve them. So , i need help from you  smiley-cry
Sorry about my English,it's not so good.I will try my best to explain the current situation.

I have already wrote a program in java as and interface for sending command to arduino. What i can achieve right now is that i can command arduino to turn on/off the LED I want. However , my objective of this project is able to playing wav audio on arduino.

The rough system characteristic
Computer---->XBEE      --------------wireless-------------------             XBEE--->arduino---> 3.5mm jack speaker
    (using java)                                                                          (using c++ wait for the command)

1. At first i try to using a waveHC library but that library was used for playing the audio which saved on the SD card, but in my case I want it to play the file that saved on my computer via XBEE. I also try to modified the library but i get lost some how - -'''.  What should i do?

2. I found some thing about converting wav file to byte array. So , I have an idea about using java to convert wav file to byte array and sending 5-10 data at a time to arduino continuously. However i don't know how to convert it back and how to output the sound.

3. So the project should need some DAC , but I have a very little knowledge on this one , I don't know which one i should buy and how to connect with arduino. Would you suggest me on how to use it.

Thanks in advance for your help and sorry if there is any inconvenience

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: