Go Down

Topic: Help out a fellow arduino user? (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic

Valalvax

Also even  someone who is just interested in browsing ideas... it's hard to browse, a simple list would be much better, randomize the order if you'd like...

And the site is also not optimized for widescreen, I don't know how many if any options I'm missing, but when I click on an idea, the second two buttons "Share" and something extend beyond the screen

pocketscience

Tried to vote for you mate but none of the links gave me anything but the main massive grid of ideas. What a horrible site to navigate...
Is life really that serious...??!

retrolefty

You need to add another voting option: I would vote for your project, but you didn't make it simple enough to accomplish your request.

First rule of marketing something, make it simple and easy for the customer to say yes.

Lefty

Valalvax

You need to add another voting option: I would vote for your project, but you didn't make it simple enough to accomplish your request.

First rule of marketing something, make it simple and easy for the customer to say yes.

Lefty

It's not exactly his fault, though he could have given better directions, like "it's on the top left" and then it'd be feasible to search it out

Go Up