Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: LED Graphic Equalizer Table Using MSGEQ7 EQ chip and arduino  (Read 4159 times)
Arduino rocks
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Tell me what you think!

This took about 4 months of tinkering in my spare time.

North Yorkshire, UK
Faraday Member
View Profile

Pretty neat.
Why are there two of them?

Are you making two tables the same?

Arduino rocks
View Profile

It's actually one big table. That is just a dividing strip of wood in the center. It's set up so each side is a different channel (left side of the table is left channel, right side is right).  It's pretty fancy when you have music playing where things fade from one speaker to another!

North Yorkshire, UK
Faraday Member
View Profile

It's actually one big table. That is just a dividing strip of wood in the center. It's set up so each side is a different channel (left side of the table is left channel, right side is right).  It's pretty fancy when you have music playing where things fade from one speaker to another!
Ahh, that was my second guess - I noticed that the two sides weren't exactly the same but thought that might have just been due to slight differences in construction.

I would possibly suggest changing your reed switch to a hall effect switch though, if you are simply using it as input then it will perform the same job but be solid state and easier to calibrate/more reliable. If you are using it as a main power switch then probably stick to the reed switch (or maybe a hall effect switch and a SSR/MOSFET).
Just an idea smiley-wink

Mowcius

View Profile

Cool smiley Does the msgeq7 require a voltage divider for DC bias on the input, or do you just feed the line level audio signal directly?

+++ Check out The MajorDecibel Project Review, a third party project review site spotlighting electr

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: