Go Down

Topic: Need help with Arduino Nano 3 and Matlab! (Read 406 times) previous topic - next topic

kchientdc

Hi everybody!
Now i am doing a small project with Arduino Nano 3 and Matlab 2007a. Arduino Nano 3 is connected to my laptop via usb.
I used Matlab command:
Code: [Select]
a = arduino;
[code]v = readVoltage(a,'A0');

to read data from a sensor, then i plotted it in the real time, saved data in a variable of array.
to do more signal processing like filter received data...etc, i really need to know the sampling frequency.
So the main question is that:
how can i set the sampling frequency for the command "readVoltage"?
or is there any command that read the data from the Arduino Nano 3 which i can specify the sampling frequency?
thank in advance!

Paul_KD7HB

Where is the Arduino code? That controls the sampling frequency. Reads once per instruction.

Paul

ieee488

Hi everybody!
Now i am doing a small project with Arduino Nano 3 and Matlab 2007a. Arduino Nano 3 is connected to my laptop via usb.
I used Matlab command:
Code: [Select]
a = arduino;
[code]v = readVoltage(a,'A0');

to read data from a sensor, then i plotted it in the real time, saved data in a variable of array.
to do more signal processing like filter received data...etc, i really need to know the sampling frequency.
So the main question is that:
how can i set the sampling frequency for the command "readVoltage"?
or is there any command that read the data from the Arduino Nano 3 which i can specify the sampling frequency?
thank in advance!
Sounds like you need help with Matlab programming.

Go Up