Go Down

Topic: EasyVR3.o + 3.0 shield not detected (Read 259 times) previous topic - next topic

caporalbirra

Hi guys, I have just started using arduino, in order to program the EasyVR to turn lights on and off through voice recognition. Here is my arduino sketch
The sketch seems to be okay, i compiled it and even uploaded it succesfully, but when I try to connect the easyVR from EasyVR Commander, it tells me "EasyVR not detected" What should I do?

Grumpy_Mike

Do any of the examples that come with the EasyVR work?
Have you wired the ground from the EasyVR to the Arduino ground?

How have you wired it up?

caporalbirra

actually, I have tried to charge the the arduino examples called bridge, but it didn't work. About the wire, I connected them throw teh shield, so I think they should be connected. I'll try to use single cable, and I'll tell you.

Grumpy_Mike

I have tried to charge the the arduino examples called bridge, but it didn't work.
Do you mean change?

No just try a straight example does it work? Do not change anything in the code. This is important to test out your hardware.

caporalbirra

Hey, I discovered i didn't really uploaded it, I uploaded correctly my code and on the serial monitor it told me that the EasyVR was not detected, maybe I've solded it in a wrong way. I should be able to sort out this type of hardware problem. Thank you the same, if it doesn't work after I'v solede it bettere I'll tell you. :):)

Go Up