Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Greetings from a Canadian newbie  (Read 959 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hello everyone, this will be my first post. I am a software engineer by day (Java, C#, Objective C and various web languages)  but I have little knowledge of electronics (apart of ohm's law). I am trying to  learn as I go.

The community feels great here, everyone is very kind and extremely knowledgeable! I am truly humbled!

I look forward to your help and to also contribute to such a great platform!

« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 09:01:06 pm by tomato16 » Logged

Left Coast, CA (USA)
Brattain Member
Measurement changes behavior
View Profile

Hello everyone, this will be my first post. I am a software engineer by day (Java, C#, Objective C and various web languages)  but I have little knowledge of electronics (apart of ohm's law). I am trying to  learn as I go.

The community feels great here, everyone is very kind and extremely knowledgeable! I am truly humbled!

I look forward to your help and to also contribute to such a great platform!

Well welcome aboard, aah  smiley-wink

If not for the steady influx of new members this forum would get mighty boring I'm sure.

Now as long as you recall enough of ohm's law for the need to always use series current limiting resistors with your LEDs, your circuits are sure to glow with pride.

Lefty

nr Bundaberg, Australia
Tesla Member
Scattered showers my arse -- Noah, 2348BC.
View Profile

Hi Tomato,

Welcome, hopefully we can be of help if you get stuck with your projects, and as many of the questions here are about the PC side of a project maybe you will know about that side of things.

______
Rob

Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: