Go Down

Topic: Atmega 328p - PCB Breakout design... or is there one out there? (Read 3936 times) previous topic - next topic

mikecurry

I am looking for a breakout board, or a PCB I can solder in a atmega328.  Ideally it would be somewhat compact like the Arduino UNO, however, not too picky.

If this doesn't exist (which I doubt) where can I buy a few?  I've got all the parts for my arduino for under $7.00 - just need a PCB board.  I do have proto boards, but want something more permanent.  The generic solder boards are a pain in the !@#.

cr0sh

I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

retrolefty

How about this one:

http://www.adafruit.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=19&products_id=69

westfw

There are lots of choices.

Adafruit BoArduino is available as a bare board. (already mentioned.)
Modern Devices has the Bare Bones Board and the Really Bare Bones Board.
NKC Electronics has A full Freeduino Bare Board as well as some older "runtime" and "serial" bare boards.
Evil Mad Scientists have a business-card sized megaxx8 breakout board as well as their Diavolino in bare board form
You can make your own Single sided Really Bare Bones Board

There are probably more...

CrossRoads

Feb 08, 2011, 08:14 am Last Edit: Feb 08, 2011, 08:16 am by CrossRoads Reason: 1
Or roll your own.
Here is my version of a promini schematic relayed out using DIP parts, to fit on the standard mini-service size board that expresspcb offers, with power & all traces on the top layer, and the bottom being ground only.
Can replace the expansion holes with more copies of the board. Cut 'em apart with a hacksaw to separate them.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up