Go Down

Topic: Control LEDs by Bluetooth module and push buttons in the same time. (Read 318 times) previous topic - next topic

Hassan77

Hi, I have a code for controlling 5 relays (Can be replaced with LEDs), It works well with Bluetooth commands and voice recognition. I need to add a push button for every LED to control it ON/OFF when the mobile phone is not neighborly. I did some trials, but I found that the code run well if it only with push button or if it with Bluetooth command only. If I put them together I got troubles. Can someone help, please. I attached the code. Thank you.

Azaboy86

Hello, im completely new to arduino and joined because i want a better understanding before i purchase a kit, i have a very similar project in mind where as i can turn an led on and off with a phone through Bluetooth or WiFi etc. Again i'm completely new to all this and electronics, is what iv said pretty much what your doing? sorry i wasn't here to answer your question.

wilson3682

Hi, I have a code for controlling 5 relays (Can be replaced with LEDs), It works well with Bluetooth commands and voice recognition. I need to add a push button for every LED to control it ON/OFF when the mobile phone is not neighborly. I did some trials, but I found that the code run well if it only with push button or if it with Bluetooth command only. If I put them together I got troubles. Can someone help, please. I attached the code. Thank you.
Hi Hassan77,

I think your project looks similar to this one:

http://www.martyncurrey.com/turning-a-led-on-and-off-with-an-arduino-bluetooth-and-android-part-iii-3-leds-and-3-switches/

Hope it helps.

Go Up