Go Down

Topic: Question about Arduino Serial Board from Mouser (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic

CrossRoads

Heck James, why not drive over & just pick it up then? :)
Course that would probably cost you $9-12 in gas!
They ship from NJ to the Boston, 1 zone away is usually pretty quick too.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

James C4S

FedEx just dropped off my mouser order.  This is just the PCB.
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

CrossRoads

Well that's  a bummer!
Guess I need to order some parts from dipmicro to complete them then.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

James C4S

I think I'm going to keep it as-is.  Maybe on my next order I'll grab another one and populate it.
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

TomKi

I managed to trace the board to the manufacturer which is Smart Projects in Italy.  http://www.smartprj.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=6  As James said, it is just the board.  It also looks like it takes the power jack with the solder tails on it, the kind that go to wires.  The original in the parts list has small pins.  I'm going to try that one anyway.

Thank you, James.  I will order some boards and parts tonight.  It looks like a continually stocked item that is still in production. 

Go Up