Go Down

Topic: Arduino Tiny (Read 64 times) previous topic - next topic

Coding Badly

Excellent.  I'm glad you have it working.

This is a good place to make suggestions...
http://code.google.com/p/arduino-tiny/issues/list

I've already added an entry...
http://code.google.com/p/arduino-tiny/issues/detail?id=12

moustic

Sometimes ago, while searching info about Attiny and RGB Leds, I found this code which does PWM software on 3 pin with the timer0.
I don't remember where I found this code and the author did not write his name on it.

Maybe It could help to create a small lib to handle rgb leds.

Bobnova

I think Coding Badly's core enables all three PWM outputs by default, two on timer0 and one on timer1.  Unless of course you start editing config files and swapping what is where.

BrainBooster

@Coding Badly what about the incoming structural changes in the arduino ide?
i mean the arduino.h instead of wprogram.h and the external pins file etc....
We are building a "large family" arduino ide called ArduOpen ( a kind of arduino on steroids)  and we would like to include your core, beside the arduino-extras and the original one, so we need to know what you are planning to do.

Coding Badly

@Coding Badly what about the incoming structural changes in the arduino ide?  i mean the arduino.h instead of wprogram.h and the external pins file etc....

I've been following progress on the Developer's List.  From what I can tell, the only required change is to rename "WProgram.h" to "Arduino.h".

We are building a "large family" arduino ide called ArduOpen ( a kind of arduino on steroids) and we would like to include your core, beside the arduino-extras and the original one, so we need to know what you are planning to do.

Sounds good.

My policy is to deliver an update as soon as possible after a release of the Arduino IDE.  I believe the Arduino crew is targeting Sep 15.  Usually, I perform a complete review and, when possible, ensure the Tiny Core is "highly compatible".  This time around I probably won't have time to do that until mid-October.  So, just after the Arduino 1.0 release, I plan to make just enough changes so the Tiny Core, as it is now, can be used with the new IDE.

But, work has a bad habit of getting in the way.

Go Up