Go Down

Topic: A "simple" makefile for Arduino (Read 13 times) previous topic - next topic

Marius

Rob,
Do you add project related c and cpp files under your C_MODULES macro. Will it not interfere with the library build?
Rather people think you to be a fool than you open your mouth and confirm it.

Graynomad

I haven't used it for a while (been busy with hardware) but I think that's the story. I also so far have only used it for single-file projects and that's handled by the

PROJECT_NAME    = test

line, where "test" is the main .c file.

I too am not a makefile expert, I cleaned up the original, got it to a useable state, and left it at that.

I will be getting back into the software side of things soon though so am happy to work with you to get a simple (and understandable to mortals) makefile up and running.

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

Marius

Thanks Rob, I will keep an eye out for that.

smd

Hi all,

Just to say that I also posted my version of a Makefile (Makefile_0022_sdaau) on Arduino playground - CommandLine; works on me for Arduino IDE 0022 and Ubuntu 11.04 - should also have some limited handling of libraries, and should save output files in a sketch subdirectory ...

Cheers!

Marius

All the contributions are really very nice but - not one has worked on windows 7 yet. Am I the only bugger on windows?

Go Up