Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Lite-On LTM-8328PKR-04 4x7 LED segments display library for Arduino  (Read 1157 times)
Bordeaux - France
I Void Warranties
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi, I'm new to the Arduino world and I just made a Lite-On LTM-8328PKR-04 4x7 LED segments display library.
Maybe it can be usefull to somebody else finding one in a junk bag  smiley-razz

datasheet:
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/LTM8328PKR04-datasheet.html
library:
http://code.google.com/p/ltm8328pkr04-arduino-lib/downloads/list

Any comment appreciated.

Australia
You dont have to touch powerlines for them to kill you, even looking at them for too long will make them angry.
View Profile

Certainly looks good, does it support custom characters? Also, any good places to pick these modules up?

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent di

Bordeaux - France
I Void Warranties
View Profile

My lib doesn't support custom characters but that would be easy to implement as each segment is controlled individually.
I don't know where to get them as I only found one in a junk bag.

Australia
You dont have to touch powerlines for them to kill you, even looking at them for too long will make them angry.
View Profile

I really quite want one, I have been looking for one of these sort of things for a while as an easy way to display a menu on a DMX light i am building. Thankyou for bringing it up.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent di

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: