Go Down

Topic: Can't find stdlib.h, string.h, etc in Linux IDE 22 (Read 2165 times) previous topic - next topic

Just installed the ide (using zypper, following the openSuSE instructions), and just as a test, tried to verify the blink example - and MUCH to my surprise, it promptly threw up... giving me this:

Code: [Select]
In file included from Blink.cpp:8:
/usr/share/arduino-0022/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/WProgram.h:4:20: error: stdlib.h: No such file or directory
/usr/share/arduino-0022/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/WProgram.h:5:20: error: string.h: No such file or directory
/usr/share/arduino-0022/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/WProgram.h:6:18: error: math.h: No such file or directory
/usr/share/arduino-0022/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/WProgram.h:8:27: error: avr/interrupt.h: No such file or directory

<bunch more word salad deleted>

I edited my path to include /usr/include, where stdlib et al reside, but I'm still getting this.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over?

Reinstall avr-libc. /usr/include is the wrong includes, the avr stuff will get installed somewhere else (locate avr/interrupt.h might give you a clue)
Due VGA library - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,150517.0.html

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131