Go Down

Topic: Cannot display the correct characters on LCD (Read 98 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi all,

I am trying to interface the Mifare reader/writer to Arduino Uno microcontroller. I am referring to the link below which interfacing Mifare reader/writer to Arduino BBfuino:

Because of the different board used, I can't use 8x2 LCD to plug directly to microcontroller and I replace it with 16x2 LCD. I've tested the 16x2 LCD with Arduino Uno and it works well as shown in the link below:

However, when I interface the Mifare reader/writer CR038 with Arduino Uno and 16x2 LCD, the LCD cannot display the characters successfully as shown in the video below:

My question is:
Is the code having problem for interfacing Mifare reader/writer with Arduino Uno?

It may be just a formatting problem - fixed by leading or trailing blanks

Please post the code in  the proper manner using </>, and post a video that just shows the problem, without all the other stuff. A still picture may suffice.

You can test that the code is basically kosher by sending the results to the serial monitor.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131