Go Down

Topic: Central PA : New to Arduino : Looking for others interested (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Jofrey

Hello,

I am new to the arduino world and am looking for someone to communicate with and essentially to work on projects with. I have a workshop with a built-in IPC for programming and access to a lot of different things as far as technology concerns. I live in York, PA BTW. I'm not looking to be picky and would be perfectly happy working with someone new to arduino as well so we could learn and share thoughts together.

Thanks guys

Peter_n

Welcome to the forum.

York: http://www.google.com/maps/place/York,+Pennsylvania/

We live around the world. You can ask in the forum everything you want to know. Start with a blinking led, make a speaker go beep, and try some sensors. You learn along the way. Maybe you blow an Arduino with a voltage that is too high, and you need a seperate power supply as soon as you start using (small) motors. It can be just a simple or complicated as you want. Once you have a blinking led, the sky is the limit.

Jofrey

Thanks Peter. If I have any issues I'll be sure to ask. I do robotic maintenance on a large system so that helps thing progress quickly. I'm glad to see how helpful and supportive the members of this forum are. It would still be nice to have someone to do these things with and double team bigger projects.

Mysticmindset

I am from Philly area. I have been learning arduino for about a year now. I would be great to have someone close to bounce ideas by. I am more into hacking other electronics and finding out how they work. also taking those things and using them to make other projects.

Go Up