Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Arduino icons - I made some  (Read 546 times)
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Life's to short to be an adult!
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I was messing with my AWN Navigator and wanted a nice icon...not really sure if I like these myself, but at least its something different.

EDIT: Removed to ask permission first - thanks for mentioning it Cross Roads. How do I contact the people concerned?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 04:11:37 pm by Inprogress » Logged

"The really amazing thing is how many people are successful with their Arduino projects considering the fact that so many of them do not have a technical background.  A lot of them seem to try, and succeed with, projects that no sane engineer would even attempt." - floresta commenting on the proper use of LCD displays

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

Looks nice.

Isn't that a TradeMarked symbol?

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Life's to short to be an adult!
View Profile

Yes it is, yet I'm not selling these icons, merely distributing them amongst the Arduino users on the forum only. If it breaks a laws I'll remove them and I apologize.

"The really amazing thing is how many people are successful with their Arduino projects considering the fact that so many of them do not have a technical background.  A lot of them seem to try, and succeed with, projects that no sane engineer would even attempt." - floresta commenting on the proper use of LCD displays

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: