Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Manufacturer of Wire to board connectors on the Ethernet shield  (Read 630 times)
Arduino rocks
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hey all,
  I was wondering if anybody could help me out in finding the manufacturer and part number/name of the wire to board connectors that are on the arduino ethernet shield.  I'm developing a project and fabricating a pcb with some of the external circuitry, and I would like to stack the pcb that I am making between the arduino mega and ethernet shiled pcbs.  In short, i'm looking to  use to identical wire to board headers from the ethernet shield (with the long tails) on my pcb so I can mesh it in between the two other boards.  I downloaded the schematics and Eagle pcb files, and was looking for the info there, but I didn't come across the particular part type for those headers...  If anybody could point me to where to get them, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!
-Nick

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

These?
http://www.pololu.com/catalog/product/1018

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Australia
You dont have to touch powerlines for them to kill you, even looking at them for too long will make them angry.
View Profile

http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10007 Possibly these? This is a set that will do one entire Uno, all pins.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent di

Gatineau, Qu
Did you Arduino today?
View Profile

wickeddevice.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=90

search google for Extra long pin female headers

Arduino rocks
View Profile

Awesome, thanks guys!  Didn't know they were on the sparkfun page; guess I didn't have the right search queries...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: