Go Down

Topic: integer identities possibly useful (Read 307 times) previous topic - next topic

el_supremo

Jan 20, 2015, 10:35 pm Last Edit: Jan 20, 2015, 10:35 pm by el_supremo
If your B(i,j) function actually had a real purpose and you actually understood it, it would be trivial for you to explain how it works for a number as small as 25. Instead you generate more rubbish - and for the record, I have looked at all your images, which is why I asked the question.
I am utterly unimpressed by your ability to string together mathematical symbols into a sequence of nonsensical "equations" which you then "explain" by spewing bafflegab that is largely devoid of any punctuation.

Pete

arduidiot

oh you want 25 why whats wrong with 345? ok here is 25 especially for you.
im a good observer. not the brightest but very curious.

that poor innocent dog died from AC. he died.

I do not refuse my dinner simply because I do not understand the process of digestion."

arduidiot

do you have maple? or an equivalent i can try an convert it to for you? dont mess yourself about it chief.

I do not refuse my dinner simply because I do not understand the process of digestion."

arduidiot

everything is trivial to an extent of course its as trivial as any equality relation is.

arduidiot

the decimal system is modular. trigonometric sequences and series are also modular -- periodic. it has as much purpose as anything really.

arduidiot

you didnt know what a digital root was. i posted the wiki page for you.

arduidiot

ok you can rewrite the wiki page i guess

arduidiot

Jan 21, 2015, 06:43 am Last Edit: Jan 21, 2015, 07:26 am by arduidiot
i mean you are the supreme right? it does involve the way in which we generate digits...try to think of the truncation of a given float, mapped from left to right as a discrete sequence when you evaluate B(i,j), then again mapped to the digital root by taking the sum of those terms, repeating until you arrive at a singular digit. It got associated with hocus pocus for a while if thats why you're not seeing it.

arduidiot

yep whoever wrote the wiki page on digital roots obviously gets what im on about.

arduidiot

explained further.

el_supremo

arduidiot

Jan 21, 2015, 04:30 pm Last Edit: Jan 21, 2015, 04:33 pm by arduidiot
that is the first valid point you've made in this post! yes i have only shown arithmetically why the two expressions have an equality relation as described above when you find you calculator and see it for yourself. i just know it was something "organic" that arose from the work i was doing last year before i decided i wanted to develop experimental skills & experience, thus i havent been doing as much math as i was at that point.once i find all of the notes ive written on it im pretty sure a proof will start to float up out of it.   and that it does get into alot more detailed and im well aware of its triviality, but i dont really see anything as being completely non-trivial. but hey if anyone else is been in this area including yourself i assume for some period of your life then im really not too fussed for every step of the proof if someone else really wants it out step by step.

its got something to do with the fact that we are still using decimal "base" digits so in a sense, so intuitively for me it makes sense to identify an equality between a discrete periodic == trig  integer sequences and series 
will be involved in the operation of division/multiplication of integers (stepping up  and down in terms of number of digits use to describe a number)  and a summation of its digital values aside from their "rank" from left to right.

yes, psychologically, people have always hated any relations associated with the digital roots of numbers.
Very similar to how those magic squares were viewed by other students i remembered.

arduidiot

Jan 21, 2015, 04:48 pm Last Edit: Jan 21, 2015, 04:51 pm by arduidiot
but it is odd how you get powers of pi as the infinite limits of Riemann summations... that only involve operations in each term in the sum involving conventional arithmetic on  integers.. our decimal system is modular, trigonometric functions are periodic, and, as ive demonstrated, there exists a congruence between the the Kronecker delta or discrete Dirac whatever you know it as, and trigonometric sequences and series, however inversely to how pi occurs at the infinite limits of Riemann sums from purely integers, in the case of generating binary / integer sequences using trig functions it becomes requisite that 2*pi is a coefficient inside the arg of the trig function in order for the expression to be strictly defined on the integer number line

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy