Go Down

Topic: Tips for Hardware. (Read 240 times) previous topic - next topic

DannyIsOnFire14

I'm new to Arduino and struggle mainly with building the Circuits. Its mainly, i struggle with the physical stuff in Arduino. These can be understanding how certain components work, but mostly using it and fully understanding it. Also, when i try to read the book i bought, "Arduino cookbook", i struggle, since they use a lot of schematics, which i understand at a basic level, but risky for building it. I've followed tons of tutorials, but the blinking an led gets boring after a while. I don't have problems with the programming part.

Any tips, on what i should do. I have a basic understanding of general electricity.

larryd

No technical PMs.
The last thing you did is where you should start looking.

TonyWilk

Any tips, on what i should do. I have a basic understanding of general electricity.
You could read through this thread as previously suggested:
https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=445951.0  
- but that will only get you a random selection of possibly-useful tips by a bunch of amateurs with questionable credentials.

Having said that, scanning the web isn't much safer.

This site: Learnabout Electronics doesn't look too terrible.
and Electronics Club has some useful info.
Randomly found this: Electronics page

The Electronics Tutorials pages are pretty reasonable and cover a whole bunch of stuff.

Many sites like Adafruit learning want you to buy stuff to make a specific thing.

Spend a bit of time Googling 'learning electronics' or 'electronics tutorials' and look for something which fits your learning level.

Yours,
  TonyWilk

DannyIsOnFire14

Go Up