Go Down

Topic: Display Circuit Output on a HTML website? (Read 3326 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi guys..
How can i display my Arduino Circuit output on my HTML Web page?
We are creating a motion detection system using Arduino Circuit, i want to display the outputs on a website.
Please give your ideas.

thanks

PaulS

How can i display my Arduino Circuit output on my HTML Web page?

That depends on what you mean by "Arduino Circuit". If you want the Arduino to send data to a PC, and have the PC construct an HTML file using that data, that is possible.

You could add an Ethernet shield to that Arduino, and make it a web server, returning HTML data is response to a request.

An HTML stream of data is rendered by a browser. Proper use of terminology, presuming you understand the terminology, would go a long way towards making your question understandable.

tkbyd

FarWatch could do one version of you what you want, with very little extra work to add the Arduino element....

http://sheepdogsoftware.co.uk/ssds043.htm

... and it is built around free things.

Targettio

Assuming you plan to use an ethernet shield then there are a couple of examples in the ethernet library (Webserver and Barometric Pressure Webserver) that show you how to output a value to a webpage.

If you don't want to use an ethernet shield then you need to connect the arduino to the PC via a usb cable and set the PC up with a webserver (apache) and some sort of script to read the value from the arduino (there are several PHP, python and perl examples).

Go Up