As I've mentioned here on the forum before, I've been developing a software and shield compatible Arduino clone based around the Atmega128RFA1 called the Zigduino
Major features of the Zigduino include:
- Software and shield compatible with existing Arduinos.
- Built-in 802.15.4 radio with a RP-SMA female antenna connector. This connector allows the user to use almost any 2.4 GHz antenna with the Zigduino.
- All pins compatible with 5V inputs and protected against spikes up to 30V.
- 128K of program flash
- 200 mA of available power on 3.3V and 5V power pins
- RF transmit and receive status LEDs
I'm going to be going into production in a couple of weeks, for delivery near the end of Q1 2011. Zigduinos will be $69.99 each, and you can reserve yours from the first batch by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org