Go Down

Topic: Hello all (Read 2490 times) previous topic - next topic

Blake92

Another to post a link

wgreiman

My first message. So I can use an URL in the next message.

Mightor

There is an easy work-around:
  • Post your first post without the link/image.  
  • Hit the edit button and insert link/image.
  • Save edited post.
  • Tadaah.

Regards,
Xander

| What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.
| Current projects and ramblings: [url=ht

bjrcboy

Ben Arent

Hi from the IxDA Dublin.

traffiq

This is just a hello post so that I can post an image in the troubleshooting section

Mike Mc

Not being funny but can't you guys just find a cool project in the "Exhibition" section and say "Cool" or "Hey I like this" or something as a first post?

stefy2069

Hello. I'm Stefan from Romania . :)

Mike Mc

dunnos

also a "link comment" and greetings :)

copter

Hello to all from me too. I'm not posting to get the first post done. :)

Anyway, I just got my first Arduino board couple days ago and it seems really nice. From some reason I haven't really noticed Arduino before last week, but when I was reading some article where it was mentioned and my curiosity made me to read a bit more about it, I could't do anything else than order one.

If anyone's interested you can read a bit more from my development blog http://korvenmaa.net/arduino/ that I will be updating always when I have something to tell and time available to write some text.

I have a strong professional software development background from all kinds of environments, so I guess Arduino will be giving mostly challenges on the hardware side since I really cannot say that electronics would be my strong area of expertise. Probably this means that I will be posting some stupid questions at the electronics area pretty soon. ;)

So that's about it. Let's have some fun!

Elim

Hello! Now I can post a link :)

zed0

Another post to enable link posting.

Hi everyone! :)

tz

What the root poster said.  I need to do this too.

diddlman328

Funny, I was browsing around before I posted my first post, which was for troubleshooting, and was confused about the purpose of this thread. Now I know!
Arduino is like Christmas, your birthday, a movie premier, vacation, a bowl of ice cream, and a good joke all wrapped up at once!

Go Up