Go Down

Topic: Hello all (Read 3079 times) previous topic - next topic

Blake92

Another to post a link

wgreiman

My first message. So I can use an URL in the next message.

Mightor

There is an easy work-around:
  • Post your first post without the link/image.  
  • Hit the edit button and insert link/image.
  • Save edited post.
  • Tadaah.

Regards,
Xander

| What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.
| Current projects and ramblings: [url=ht

bjrcboy

Ben Arent

Hi from the IxDA Dublin.

traffiq

This is just a hello post so that I can post an image in the troubleshooting section

Mike Mc

Not being funny but can't you guys just find a cool project in the "Exhibition" section and say "Cool" or "Hey I like this" or something as a first post?

stefy2069

Hello. I'm Stefan from Romania . :)

Mike Mc

dunnos

also a "link comment" and greetings :)

copter

Hello to all from me too. I'm not posting to get the first post done. :)

Anyway, I just got my first Arduino board couple days ago and it seems really nice. From some reason I haven't really noticed Arduino before last week, but when I was reading some article where it was mentioned and my curiosity made me to read a bit more about it, I could't do anything else than order one.

If anyone's interested you can read a bit more from my development blog http://korvenmaa.net/arduino/ that I will be updating always when I have something to tell and time available to write some text.

I have a strong professional software development background from all kinds of environments, so I guess Arduino will be giving mostly challenges on the hardware side since I really cannot say that electronics would be my strong area of expertise. Probably this means that I will be posting some stupid questions at the electronics area pretty soon. ;)

So that's about it. Let's have some fun!

Elim

Hello! Now I can post a link :)

zed0

Another post to enable link posting.

Hi everyone! :)

tz

What the root poster said.  I need to do this too.

diddlman328

Funny, I was browsing around before I posted my first post, which was for troubleshooting, and was confused about the purpose of this thread. Now I know!
Arduino is like Christmas, your birthday, a movie premier, vacation, a bowl of ice cream, and a good joke all wrapped up at once!

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy