Go Down

Topic: What are the rankings Faraday, God, Newbie etc... (Read 556 times) previous topic - next topic

lastchancename

Mar 22, 2018, 11:58 pm Last Edit: Mar 22, 2018, 11:59 pm by lastchancename
... and how are those ranks stacked?
I see there are a few ranks higher than God (!)
Quite possibly a meaningful statement.
When posting - use the toolbar and read the stickies if you're not sure!  </code> tags are our friend!
You can lead a plug to an outlet, but you can't make them turn it on.

pert

• Newbie: 0
  • Jr. Member: 50
  • Full Member: 100
  • Sr. Member: 250
  • God Member: 500
  • Edison Member: 1000
  • Faraday Member: 2500
  • Tesla Member: 6250
  • Shannon Member: 10000
  • Brattain Member: 15000

pert

I'll be glad to leave the Tesla ranking. He did some good work but all the pop hype/myth surrounding him is super annoying.

larryd

No technical PMs.
The last thing you did is where you should start looking.

ballscrewbob

Oooohhh Bigly yuuuge LarryD...do you get bigerer stars too ;)
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

larryd

No technical PMs.
The last thing you did is where you should start looking.

GrooveFlotilla

Some people are like Slinkies.

Not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

ballscrewbob

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Juraj

@pert, 10000 posts. leaving Tesla ranking :-)

pert

Woohoo! It won't feel real until the first time a confused newbie thinks that's my user name.

westfw

Well Shannon, it's nice to see some women on this site!   And I really like your Cryptid books!

:-)

Go Up