Go Down

Topic: 4X4 Key-pad shield with 5110 LCD display interface (Read 3716 times) previous topic - next topic

ITead

It's a sample 4X4 key-pad shield with a 5110 Graphic LCD interface. Just plug it on Arduino directly, you get the small development platform with keypad input and Graphic LCD display.

This KeyPad shield use 8 digital pins to do the rows and columns scanning, and it support 16 buttons.With this Keypad, your project will become easier to control.

In the shield we put a 8pin interface for the 5110 Graphic  LCD, it should be the most cost-effective display module for small project or handheld device.

More information about this shield , you can download the datasheet there and the demo code : http://iteadstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=18&products_id=308&zenid=hpi43i1spt6auvp3roehhs9up0

Itead Studio - Make innovation easier

benjam47

If I'm understanding the data sheet correctly, Arduino pins A0-A3 aren't used by this shield and are therefore available for whatever we want to use them for. But there isn't a header brought up for those pins on this shield, what's a good way for me to access them? Thanks.

almamater

Yes! I have the same problem.. the solution: screwshield

benjam47

Yup, looks like that would do the trick. Thanks!

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy