Go Down

Topic: Found a place for cheap pcb manufacturing (Read 43016 times) previous topic - next topic

pcbfreak

The pcbs that I got are pretty durable. I've been making soldering and de-solderings during experimentation and I got no problem with any of them. Just be sure to have the right pad-dimensions on your design.

dazmatic

I for one have used PCBway/3PCB (same place) a couple of times now. My last order, 2 different designs, took about 3 days to build from order date and about 3 days to deliver via DHL. Sizes were 81x40mm and 70x55mm, cost $13 for 10, plus shipping come to $52 in total.

Quality of the boards are excellent. Can even upload your own projects to their site and get coupons to use for money off your next order. So far, I've managed to get $25 worth of coupons and you can use them to get 10% off your next order up to the value of the coupons.

Please see the link below for my recent project, a batch ISP programmer for AVR devices that use an arduino and USBASP for programming in batches.

http://www.pcbway.com/project/share/ArduBatch.html

They do also offer a referral scheme, should any one wish to make use of it, please see the link below.

http://www.pcbway.com/setinvite.aspx?inviteid=3595

Lindaye

Apr 13, 2015, 03:30 am Last Edit: Apr 13, 2015, 03:32 am by Lindaye
You got what you paid for.

Personally, I would much refer to the reliable pcb manufacturers, especially those who can provide one stop service, such as Edadoc company.

ErinKOU

I for one have used PCBway/3PCB (same place) a couple of times now. My last order, 2 different designs, took about 3 days to build from order date and about 3 days to deliver via DHL. Sizes were 81x40mm and 70x55mm, cost $13 for 10, plus shipping come to $52 in total.

Quality of the boards are excellent. Can even upload your own projects to their site and get coupons to use for money off your next order. So far, I've managed to get $25 worth of coupons and you can use them to get 10% off your next order up to the value of the coupons.

Please see the link below for my recent project, a batch ISP programmer for AVR devices that use an arduino and USBASP for programming in batches.

http://www.pcbway.com/project/share/ArduBatch.html

They do also offer a referral scheme, should any one wish to make use of it, please see the link below.

http://www.pcbway.com/setinvite.aspx?inviteid=3595

Thanks for your your good experience.
I also recommend this PCB fab to everyone (www.pcbway.com/e).

It is very easy to handle with PCB orders with them
And once regitered from www.pcbway.com/e, it can get a $5 coupon which can directly using in the PCB order. This sounds good.

ErinKOU

I've been using http://www.pcbway.com/e recently. They have very low prices and the quality so far is very good.
They are based in China. Usually they need 4-5 days for manufacturing the pcbs and about 20 days to ship to europe. (they can ship with EMS or DHL by request)
One their website you can get an instant quote about the cost of your pcbs depending on the specs you want.

for these specs:

Layers:  2
Substrate:  FR4, 1.6mm
Solder Mask Colour:  Blue
Silk Screen:  White
Copper thickness: 1oz
dimensions: 36X72mm
quantity: 50 pieces

The price was 62$ (including shipping)

check the photos on the attachment.

Good sharing. I also order my PCBs from www.pcbway.com/e
A very good fab on PCB protoyping.

eosintickleear

I am a electrical designer, which often uses PCB in my works.
Here I recommend a good PCB fab which I buy my PCB for my projects.

Firtly, show some PCB for my parts.2 kinds, the blue is 2layer,1.6mm Blue sold mask. It is like the size of a coin. And the Red PCB is 4 layer, Red sold-mask.

Share site here: www.pcbway.com/e
Hope it would be useful.

Isaac96

Looks good!
What are those boards for?
I use UnoJoy and Hoodloader for HID. No Leonardo!
Do not PM me for help.Only links to topics.

CONNECT THE GROUNDS!

doughboy

does pcbway have cheaper shipping option to US?
The quote only shows dhl for $25 as option for 10 pcs of 100x100mm.
The total comes up to $38.

seedstudio total for same is about $31, and dirtypcb is $25.

TonyD

Yes, their shipping cost look expensive when compared to other manufacturers

CrossRoads

DHL for iteadstudio is about the same. Slower registered airmail is less.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

doughboy

I tried adding a pcb to cart on itead and seeed, and seeed total is slightly cheaper using regular mail, both about a little over $30 total for 10 10x10cm pcb. I think I'll try dirtypcb for $25 shipped.  If results are not ok, then I'll use seeed on my next order.

For stuff I buy from china, I typically get it in 2 weeks (1 week if sent via epacket). So turn around time of 3 weeks I read from reviews sounds right. oshpark turnaround time is 2 weeks.

TonyD

DirtyPCB's are a pretty good outfit, I've been using them a lot recently. It's run by Ian from Dangerous Prototypes so they have a decent understanding what makers / hobbyist want from a service.

Go Up