Go Down

Topic: 1 year to the day (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

biocow

One year ago today I received my first electronics as a V-day gift from my wife. (I sent her links to some various grab-bag type deals I found online.) I'd never touched electronics before in my life. I played with LEDs and 555 timers and was generally having fun. Then in September I ordered an Arduino. So it's almost fitting that at exactly the 1 year mark from my journey into this hobby I finished my first project, a 3x3x3 LED cube.

Some may think that's a long time but I would work on it for a few hours then not touch it again for weeks. Also any problems I ran into I worked out on my own. I don't like to ask for help. Don't know why. It's an issue I have, I know, and the wife says I need to get over it. She's probably right.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to the forum in general. It really helped me a lot and although I only find time to work on this stuff a few hours a month I'm constantly reading and absorbing info from all of you.

I came up with an idea for my next project so expect that in about 6 months.  :P

Link to my cube: http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,52258.0.html
10 PRINT CHR$(7)
20 GOTO 10

Valalvax

You're welcome

... what you complained no one responded :P

biocow

Well thank you. I'll take a pity reply.
10 PRINT CHR$(7)
20 GOTO 10

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy