cr0sh, Daanii, Brakk, thanks for the advice! To be honest I am a bit afraid of having a psu on my bench However, I think price/performance it may be the best. Off to look into one, cheers!
When I was a kid, I got shocked more than a couple of times
@cr0sh: Yes, I am actually very afraid of being shocked. About 12 years ago, I accidently touched a live switch's wire of a regular psu for a pc I was fixing. Apart from being stunned for a fair few minutes, I had a small piece of skin several mm deep come off. Trust me, it is not fun to see and feel a part of one's finger missing.... thankfully over the years it has healed.
Please enter a valid email to subscribe
We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the
email we just sent you.
Thank you for subscribing!
via Egeo 16