Go Down

Topic: Chipkit problems. ¿100% compatible right? (Read 594 times) previous topic - next topic

rebeN

Hi! I bought Chipkit plate because it supposedly is 100% compatible and in my first day I've had no problems if they are normal or is plaque.
I use the arduino environment with the option to use my board to program it. The strange thing is because I was testing with a button to receive a 1 or a 0 and I put the pin 12 and not working and when I put on 11 to the LED (the wire because the pin Seguia configured in 12) if he did sometimes I was 0 and 1 like crazy. Also if you put an LED in 11 sometimes did not work and if the 8 in the 9 and 10 (odd because he was only 11 as output).
Also had written code that previously worked for a long LED flashes after trying different code and reload this again but the LED lights stop flashing.
I always compile the code and charge from the arduino software but nothing I do. Not if it's normal that happens to me or if I do something wrong, I hope you can help me. Thanks!

mmcp42

there are only 10 types of people
them that understands binary
and them that doesn't

spycatcher2k

Its not an arduino - it just has the same layout. Maybe you should ask in the chipkit forum for support.
Drew.
http://www.uk-pcb.co.uk - My UK Based PCB Fab & Assembly Company
Design work undertaken
SMD & Thru-Hole assembly

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy