Go Down

Topic: response system (Read 516 times) previous topic - next topic

grapie

Hi everyone, i am new to arduino and new to the forum. i am doing a project that requires me to use an arduino uno board along with an accelerometer and some sensors to determine whether its safe to over take the  vehicle  in front depending on several things like the speed at which you are travelling, the speed of the oncoming vehicle and the speed of the vehicle immediately in front.  However i am a bit in a tango as to the algorithm i should take could someone please give me a suitable algorithm to ease this confusion. Also a few l.e.d's will come into play for safe signalling.

James C4S

1st, this should probably go in the forum called "Project Guidance."  Please don't go and crosspost it.

2nd, "However i am a bit in a tango as to the algorithm i should take could someone please give me a suitable algorithm to ease this confusion."

Nobody is going to just tell you how to make it work.  (You'll notice none of the forums here are titled "Homework Assignment Answers.")  Explain (and show) the algorithm you are currently using.  Explain what is working how you expect and what isn't.  You say you are confused, what is confusing?
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

Go Up