Go Down

Topic: Moderators? (Read 931 times) previous topic - next topic

mowcius

I heard we were going to have some more moderators soon:
Quote from: cmaglie - 24th February 2011
David C. guaranteed me that before the end of the week he's going to hire moderators.
I'm waiting too...

Any news on this?

mowcius

mowcius

Mowcius gives up :/

Graynomad

Maybe they are all on holidays getting over the stress of the forum port.

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

mamama

Mar 09, 2011, 09:00 pm Last Edit: Mar 09, 2011, 09:18 pm by mamama Reason: 1
I reckon they should hang their heads in shame.

Pretty dismal effort all round. Old accounts not working on new forum so ppl having to make new accounts thereby losing all old posts etc. great. :0

-- venting over. I still love arduino.

mowcius

Old accounts not working on new forum so ppl having to make new accounts thereby losing all old posts etc.

Can't say I experienced that - pretty sure the issues some people had got fixed.

mamama

Yeah, seems to be only me left. I tried to reset password but it tells me it sent an email already, in didnt, waited by the door all day and all that came was some junk mail and a bill.

I finally got in after trying to sign up again using hotmail which failed so I used another and here I am. No biggie really but I hate losing my old username etc. Didnt really have many posts but it was nice to be able to access them through my profile.

mowcius

No biggie really but I hate losing my old username etc.

Send someone (a moderator) a PM now and they should be able to sort it out.

David Cuartielles

mamama:

send me a PM with your old username and a desired password, as well as a reliable email address and I will make sure your old you is you again

/d

David Cuartielles

and ... please let's move the moderator's discussion to the moderators topic I opened yesterday.

I am sorry it has taken longer than promised to get started with the process of appointing moderators, but we wanted to get the whole thing right at once. I spent an endless amount of time looking for some good guidelines that could be expressing the Team's view on the forum, had to bug fix other things in the forthcoming services, etc etc ... don't want to bother you with the details, but I haven't really been on vacation, neither has Cristian, nor Davide.

/d

Go Up