Go Down

Topic: Arduino Beginner YouTube channel (Read 201 times) previous topic - next topic

SteveKinsey

Hi

I'm not 100% sure if this is the correct forum area for this, but it did say 'show off' in the area explanation so I'd like to 'show off' my new Arduino Beginner YouTube channel if that's OK? If this is the wrong place for this post I apologise and will of course remove the post immediately.

Anyway, as it's my first time on this forum I should introduce myself I guess. My name's Steve Kinsey and I'm an IT teacher in Dublin, Ireland. I just started getting into programming electronics very recently and am having an absolutely fantastic time working my way through the Fritzing Creator Kit sketches and circuits on my Arduino Uno. I love it!

I started taking short videos of what I was up to shortly after I began my Arduino tinkerings, more as a way to get my own head around the programs and circuits I was making than anything else...explaining the code and circuits helped me to understand things on a deeper level I think, mostly because I had to make sure I really did understand exactly what was going on before I hit the Record button :-) It really worked for me anyway, and I'd strongly encourage any Arduino beginner to give it a try.

After watching the videos back I was pretty happy with the results and figured the videos might help other beginners who are also working their way through sketches and circuits on an Arduino, so I put them up on a YouTube channel, Arduino Beginner.

There are 8 videos up there at the moment with more to follow. All the videos cover Fritzing Creator Kit sketches and circuits on an Arduino Uno board. I hope some of you find it useful, and I'd love to receive any feedback or comments as this is my first YouTube channel so I'm only really finding my way right now.

OK, thanks everyone.

Peace
Steve Kinsey

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNhWW9_7B7H_R7b0D1dWmow

polymorph

Your playlist is arranged backwards.
Steve Greenfield AE7HD
Drawing Schematics: tinyurl.com/23mo9pf - tinyurl.com/o97ysyx - tinyurl.com/q7uqnvn
Multitasking: forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=223286.0
gammon.com.au/blink - gammon.com.au/serial - gammon.com.au/interrupts

polymorph

Do you welcome critical feedback?

Speak up. Write a script, or at least some notes, and stop saying "um" and "ah". Try to keep your voice at a constant volume, your "aaaAAAH" was often louder than when you were speaking.
Steve Greenfield AE7HD
Drawing Schematics: tinyurl.com/23mo9pf - tinyurl.com/o97ysyx - tinyurl.com/q7uqnvn
Multitasking: forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=223286.0
gammon.com.au/blink - gammon.com.au/serial - gammon.com.au/interrupts

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy