Go Down

Topic: LED and aquarium controller with TFT LCD touch screen (Read 23 times) previous topic - next topic

DerekPDX

GOT IT!!! I just had to change the pins and the screen type. Its the littlest things that get overlooked... Thanks for all the help vasco! This controller is excellent!

Sat_Dad

got the same strange behavior like DerekPDX, all demos like utouch and examples from UTFT will work fine but with stilo the screen will be refreshed every 2 seconds even if i adapt settings to the values of these examples

@DerekPDX: which settings/pins you've changed

vasco

Hi mate,

Check those two lines:
Code: [Select]

UTFT myGLCD(SSD1289,38,39,40,41); 
UTouch      myTouch(46,45,44,43,42);

They have to be the same as in examples (if the examples are working fine).
Also be sure you are using examples from right libraries.

Cheers,
Daniel

Sat_Dad

Mar 17, 2013, 12:48 pm Last Edit: Mar 17, 2013, 01:21 pm by Sat_Dad Reason: 1
Hi Daniel,
thank's for your reply. Fiddeling around a little yesterday and out of a sudden it worked out. Not really sure whether i changed anything but now it works using a ITDB Screen and a ITDB Mega shield with following settings
Code: [Select]
//Change screen type and pins if required
UTFT        myGLCD(ITDB32S, 38,39,40,41);   // Remember to change the model parameter to suit your display module!
UTouch      myTouch(6,5,4,3,2);

The first led drivers are connected and now i can start adding the rest of the hardware.

Thank's a lot for that code as i'm not that perfect in programming ;-)

cheers
Detlef

edit:
is there a reason why you're using two pins for the onewire and not daisy chaining two sensors at one pin?

dritchie0042

Do you really care about water temps. No fish or bowl pics :P\

Go Up