I have finished updating my project and Stilo 3.0 is now ready and can be downloaded from my project site www.code.google.com/p/stilo
List of features:
- up to five separate PWM signals for independent control of leds colors;
- moonlight channel with simple and real time modes;
- dusk and down effect for LEDs and moonlight;
- real time clock;
- water and LEDs heatsink temperature sensors;
- too high and too low water temperature alarm;
- safety dimming light when LEDs temperature too high;
- speed control for heatsink fans;
- all settings are saved to EEPROM memory;
- screen brightness control;
- simple ATO (water top up system) controlled by one float switch.
The number of controlled LEDs channels (colours) can be changed and accordingly the main screen, leds menu, test and color mixer screens will display info only for configured LEDs channels. Also the names and colours of bars are configurable for each channel.
Moonlights can work in two modes: simple and real time.
In simple mode moonlight is on between preconfigured times (the same for every day).
In real time mode moonrise and moonset times are calculated for current day and configured latitude / longitude. So the times when moonlight is on will vary from day to day the same as for real moon. Moonrise and moonset times are displayed on main screen.
Moonlight configuration screen:
Redesigned screen to change LEDs output values:
Colour mixer that allow to check LEDs colour blending:
For all features and screenshots see the documentation.
If something is missing or not clear as it should be please let me know.