Go Down

Topic: picture test - please don't bother to read........ (Read 237 times) previous topic - next topic

Nick_Pyner

May 15, 2018, 06:44 pm Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 06:53 pm by Nick_Pyner
I will delete this as soon as I can, but I am having trouble doing it.

vinceherman

ChrisTenone

I'd love to take a wall, and put in a small hole at eye level. Then place a sign next to the peep hole that reads "Do Not Look In Here."

I know I'd look, and if you are reading this (and are not the OP), then you would too!
tanstaafl

Robin2

I'd love to take a wall, and put in a small hole at eye level. Then place a sign next to the peep hole that reads "Do Not Look In Here."
In one of Agatha Christie's stories a guy hid himself in a large decorative chest and bored a peephole in it so he could spy on his wife to see if she was unfaithful. The lover killed him by pushing a stiletto through the peephole.

So I think I will give your idea a miss.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

ChrisTenone

He should have had the elusive Arduino camera.
tanstaafl

Robin2

He should have had the elusive Arduino camera.
A periscope might have been more appropriate for Agatha Christie's era  :)

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

TomGeorge

In one of Agatha Christie's stories a guy hid himself in a large decorative chest and bored a peephole in it so he could spy on his wife to see if she was unfaithful. The lover killed him by pushing a stiletto through the peephole.

So I think I will give your idea a miss.

...R
Yes, it was a Poirot story, had to use "Zee little grey cells"
Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....

Go Up