Go Down

Topic: picture test - please don't bother to read........ (Read 882 times) previous topic - next topic

Nick_Pyner

May 15, 2018, 06:44 pm Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 06:53 pm by Nick_Pyner
I will delete this as soon as I can, but I am having trouble doing it.

vinceherman

ChrisTenone

I'd love to take a wall, and put in a small hole at eye level. Then place a sign next to the peep hole that reads "Do Not Look In Here."

I know I'd look, and if you are reading this (and are not the OP), then you would too!
What, I need to say something else too?

Robin2

I'd love to take a wall, and put in a small hole at eye level. Then place a sign next to the peep hole that reads "Do Not Look In Here."
In one of Agatha Christie's stories a guy hid himself in a large decorative chest and bored a peephole in it so he could spy on his wife to see if she was unfaithful. The lover killed him by pushing a stiletto through the peephole.

So I think I will give your idea a miss.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

ChrisTenone

He should have had the elusive Arduino camera.
What, I need to say something else too?

Robin2

He should have had the elusive Arduino camera.
A periscope might have been more appropriate for Agatha Christie's era  :)

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

TomGeorge

In one of Agatha Christie's stories a guy hid himself in a large decorative chest and bored a peephole in it so he could spy on his wife to see if she was unfaithful. The lover killed him by pushing a stiletto through the peephole.

So I think I will give your idea a miss.

...R
Yes, it was a Poirot story, had to use "Zee little grey cells"
Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....

Delta_G

I know I'd look, and if you are reading this (and are not the OP), then you would too!
The trick is to also set up a photogate and a servo with a sharp stick so that when they look they get poked in the eye.  Maybe a sign on the other side that says, "Told you not to look" and the servo gives them just enough time to read it before they get poked. 
|| | ||| | || | ||  ~Woodstock

Please do not PM with technical questions or comments.  Keep Arduino stuff out on the boards where it belongs.

Go Up