Go Down

Topic: Moderation Guidelines && Applications for Moderators (Read 35 times) previous topic - next topic

Msquare

It's ok for me for the French section.
... and I notice that your name is up in lights as moderator. There you go, free work (you dont have to pay to do it  :P) - enjoy. Shame I dont know French, to see how bad/good/fun/frustrating it is.

mowcius

So - is this all staying secret and all they were actually asking for is moderators for the international language forums?

Msquare

That theory seems to match the two datapoints we have. I know nothing more than the observations made.

smeezekitty

Do not belittle members, do not air personal discussions to the public, etc. If you have a problem with a member, PM them or e-mail them and try to keep it at that level.

I have seen moderators in other forums that constantly belittle members. Atleast there is a policy against it here.
Avoid throwing electronics out as you or someone else might need them for parts or use.
Solid state rectifiers are the only REAL rectifiers.
Resistors for LEDS!

Msquare

That theory seems to match the two datapoints we have. I know nothing more than the observations made.

A few days (weeks?) ago I noticed the Español section got it's moderator. 3 data points, theory still holds :)

Go Up