I'd like to (re)announce our Arduino ProtoShield.http://conductiveresistance.com/products-page/diy-kits/arduino-protoshield/
Our shield features:
* Long tail pins (for stacking)
* Screw Terminal blocks for all pins
* A prototyping area including power rails
* A Power select jumper to power the shield from an external source or from the Arduino Power supply.
* 3-Pin header vias for plugging into servos or other actuators for digital pins 2-13
We started selling this several months ago, but I thought I'd come here and announce it. I feel it's a solid shield with strong value for prototyping. Thanks for looking