Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Can you identify what is in this picture?  (Read 2297 times)
Espoo, Finland
God Member
"Oops, try again..."
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

@GaryP, if you had examined the original photo (which James C4S identified as coming from Wikipedia), you would have discovered that it is public domain as are all works created by the US government.

Well, but you get the point. Links to pictures are often more suitable than direct borrowing.
 smiley-wink

Source of that kind of material should always be mentioned at the first place. Many people thinks that internet is there for us to take what we want... Yes, you can take, but not everything is there for public uses.

Cheers,
Kari

The only law for me; Ohms Law: U=R*I       P=U*I
Note to self: "Damn! Why don't you just fix it!!!"

Global Moderator
Dallas
Shannon Member
View Profile

Do you think that this kind of topic is in the right place anyway?

Ask a moderator to move the thread to Bar Sport.

And you have borrowed an image without permission from other web-site, that is a bad behaviour...

Accusing someone of committing a crime without a shred of evidence is also bad behaviour...

Photo: U.S. Department of Energy, 1945, released as public domain.

Espoo, Finland
God Member
"Oops, try again..."
View Profile

Accusing someone of committing a crime without a shred of evidence is also bad behaviour...

My bad, didn't see that when I visited the site, but you probably also admit the actual point. Even that I was wrong this time. People are easily "borrowing" this immaterial stuff from the Internet, they just don't think how it would feel if it happens to themselves.

My apologise if I heart anybodys feelings.

By the way, if moderators here don't care where topics are, I don't mind, I have four forums to run myself, I'll just keep my mouth shut from now and take care of my own business.
 smiley-wink

Cheers,
Kari

The only law for me; Ohms Law: U=R*I       P=U*I
Note to self: "Damn! Why don't you just fix it!!!"

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: