Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: [SORTED] Arduino board and schematic graphics - thanks EVP  (Read 733 times)
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Life's to short to be an adult!
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I also want to be able to include schematics of my wiring in a post for clarity, however what is should I use? I have seen simple "CAD" like pics which I presume is some wiring design software of which I can't remember any names of now, and other seem to be able to post pictures of a Arduino board, breadboard and wires with resistors in a graphic way, much like mostly seen in many Arduino guide books (Beginning Arduino), which program is that?

I am only beginning with Arduino and electronics, and being a creative visual person I like the graphic one better, but if I have to I'll use the schematic one, don't mind learning new things.

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 09:31:16 am by Inprogress » Logged

"The really amazing thing is how many people are successful with their Arduino projects considering the fact that so many of them do not have a technical background.  A lot of them seem to try, and succeed with, projects that no sane engineer would even attempt." - floresta commenting on the proper use of LCD displays

Yorkshire England
Arduino good init
View Profile

search for fritzing, took me a while to find it. It's free i'm guessing this is what your after

Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Life's to short to be an adult!
View Profile

YYEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAA! Thanks EVP!

"The really amazing thing is how many people are successful with their Arduino projects considering the fact that so many of them do not have a technical background.  A lot of them seem to try, and succeed with, projects that no sane engineer would even attempt." - floresta commenting on the proper use of LCD displays

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: